Results You Can Measure
Since 1980, Rebecca has been working with some of the world’s leading organizations. The results of these long-term solutions are truly remarkable, and the ROI has shown to be many times what “traditional” one- or two-shot training sessions have yielded.
Tracking the results of the participants’ implementation of her ideas is key to ensuring the process succeeds. She works with you to determine pre- and post-program measures to show progress toward defined goals. For example:
- Charged with increasing the on-site airport customer revenue, Rebecca’s comprehensive program succeeded within the first month after its launch. Revenue increased so much that first month, it paid for all of Rebecca’s fees for the 18-month project. The revenue continues to be strong. Read the details.
- On time, on budget, and with a more comprehensive solution. Within one month concessionaire revenue increased beyond all Rebecca’s fees for this project.
- 26-31% increase in retail gross sales. Comparing the previous year’s data corresponding to the same month after the launch, the airport-wide retail gross sales showed a 26-31% increase per month for the months reported so far.
- 12-17% increase in food & beverage gross sales. Comparing the previous year’s data corresponding to the same month after the launch, the airport-wide F&B gross sales showed a 12-17% increase per month for the months reported so far.
- 13-17% increase in food & beverage sales per passenger. Comparing the previous year’s data corresponding to the same month after the launch, the airport-wide F&B sales per passenger showed a 13-17% increase for the months reported so far.
- 18% increase in customer service knowledge among concessionaire staff.Participants showed a 18% increase their knowledge of the preferred ways to treat customers. This contributed to their acting differently toward the customers, thus the customers buying more.
Within 12 months after completion of Rebecca’s custom-designed 8-month management academy, 90% of the graduates were offered promotions. The participants’ managers reported that their participants displayed more confidence and willingly took on more responsibility as a result of this program. The participants initiated activities which relieved the managers of tasks. The participants reported significantly better working relationships with their managers, team members, and contractors. The program was so successful, the company asked us to repeat it with two new groups.
As part of her unique follow-up reinforcement for her personal productivity program, eight weeks afterwards participants reported a daily savings of 1.5-2 hours per person. Based on the average salary of those reporting, $9465/person/year of increased effectiveness was shown. For a group of 25, that is an approx. $250,000/yr. increase in productivity — a 2000% ROI (calculated by including all costs for the program, including participants’ time in session, and instructor costs).