If you’re like most managers or executives, you are struggling with fewer people to do more work. Your people are smart and good workers, and you know they have to grow their skills to not just keep their heads above water, but instead, create the solutions which will be the foundation for your organization 3-5 years from now. Yet they don’t have the time to go to lunch, let alone attend an involved training session.
Rebecca Will Help Your People and Organization:
- Better meet your current and future business goals.
- Improve your key talent’s skills for today and prepare for thechallenges of tomorrow.
- Create strategies and utilize tools to be more productive.
- Identify and develop skills that are critical for individual and organizational success.
- Enhance relationships inside and outside the organization with colleagues, customers, vendors and other business partners.
As one of America’s most respected and internationally sought-after key-talent development experts, performance strategists, facilitators and presenters, Rebecca brings her experience as a savvy businesswoman and bestselling author to work on your challenges.
How Rebecca Works to Increase Your People’s Effectiveness
- Developing Your Star Staff
- Creating Innovative Solutions For Your Challenges
- Partnering with You for Success
- Results You Can Measure
Recent Events and News
Visit our new “Video Clips” section with brief clips from recent presentations.
Ten colleagues and Rebecca spoke at the Global Leadership Boot Camp in Manila to 130 local executives. The reporter from the Asian Journal did a great job capturing the essence of three of our presentations.
Delivering a highly customized talk to a capacity crowd of 300 international attendees in Paris at a users group for a large multi-national company. Rebecca got them involved and they loved it! Some said her session made their trip worth the time and expense. Her two sessions were so popular, enough people couldn’t get in that they asked her to add a third session.
- “It was quite inspiring and insightful session” —Daniel
- “You had a great presentation.” –Vagelis
- “It was a great pleasure learning from you. Thank you so much for sharing your expertise as a host. Your session alone was worth my trip to Paris! –Alice
- “Thanks for your very interesting session in Paris and all those usefull hints.” –Suse
- “I attended your presentation. It was brilliant!” –Carlos
- “My husband and I attended your session. It was by far our favorite session. We have incorporated MANY of the suggestions from that day’s session.” —Jackie
- “I learned much from your presentation. IMHO, you were one of the best presenters in Paris” –Lia
In May 2014, Rebecca spoke for the Professional Marketing Association of Myanmar in Yangon. She presented “Effectively Growing Your Key Talent: Are You Sunlight and Water or Just Manure?”
Presenting at the premier Turkish HR conference in Istanbul — one of only two Americans asked to speak. The program was “The Power of Our Words.” Five-hundred HR professionals crammed the room; the program was simultaneously translated into Turkish for those with rudimentary English.