Enliven Your Remote Presentations So No One Multitasks!
4-Part, Live, Virtual, Interactive Master Class
You’ve sat through sooooo many boring virtual meetings and presentations. You don’t want to be one of those people who drive others to multitask. You want to lead engaging, interesting, interactive meetings or presentations.
Since remote presentations have exploded in recent months, best practices for virtual business meetings are hard to find. You’d like to learn the best ideas from someone who’s been conducting virtual meetings for decades, not just months. You don’t want to waste time watching videos on what works for elementary teachers — your audience is adults.
You want easy ideas you can implement in your next meeting, and an expert to provide not only guidance, but some feedback on if you’re doing it well. You need to know not only what to do, but a chance to practice it in a low-risk environment so stumbles don’t embarrass you in front of your colleagues, clients — or boss!
In this 4-part (75-90 minutes each), interactive program (AKA webshop), you’ll:
· hear new ideas for creating more effective virtual meetings and presentations
· understand how to shift in-person presentation techniques to virtual
· ensure your lighting, background, camera angle, microphone, and personal image shows you at your best
· know how to keep your audience (whether one or hundreds) engaged — not multi-tasking
· optimize your visuals for viewing on phones and tablets
· learn 12 ways to get your audience involved
· create a Plan B to ensure a quick recovery in case there’s a tech glitch
· experience the best practices throughout
· know how to use the best tools for your desired outcomes
· plan how you’ll implement the ideas relevant to you
· begin executing those ideas In between sessions
· work in small groups to practice the ideas
· receive feedback on how to make your virtual presentations even better
· have a learning partner to keep you focused on implementation
· access between-session support from Rebecca via email
Register by May 31 with discount code EARLYBIRD
Session 1 — Create a Virtual Set Up So You Shine
You’ll learn how to:
· ensure your virtual set up shows you at your best — lighting, background, camera angle, microphone, personal image
· create a Plan B (or maybe even Plan C) in case there’s a tech glitch
· see what attendees see
(Note: We will focus on simple solutions everyone can apply. We will not cover software like OBS, Blackmagic ATEM, ManyCam or other more advanced tools.)
Session 2 — Focus on Your Audience
You’ll learn how to:
· mitigate “Zoom fatigue” (feeling exhausted from attending many virtual meetings)
· reduce people’s itch to multi-task
· refine your virtual presentation skills
· adapt your meeting or presentation to what your audience wants/needs
· optimize your slides for viewing on phones and tablets
– show your slides while you see your notes
Session 3 — Audience Interaction Tools and Techniques
You’ll learn how to:
· use little-known Zoom tools for maximum engagement (We’ll show Zoom-specific tools, but the concepts apply to Teams, Webex, GoToWebinar, Google Meet, Adobe Connect and other platforms.)
· set up breakout rooms
· utilize non-Zoom brainstorming and interaction tools
Session 4 — Small Group Practice and Feedback
You’ll learn how to:
· ensure you can apply the ideas seamlessly
· Implement refinements specific to you
Dates/Times and Investment
Wednesdays, June 9, 16, 23, 30
11:00-12:30 PT, 12:00-1:30 MT, 1:00-2:30 CT, 2:00-3:30 ET
Plan on 30-60 minutes of work between sessions to implement the ideas and talk to your learning buddy.
$695/person; $595/person if 3 or more people register from the same organization
Because of COVID financial considerations, if you need a 2- or 3-month payment plan, call to arrange this.
Credit cards, EFT, PayPal, Venmo and checks accepted
* If you engage Rebecca to conduct this program in your company by June 30, she will credit your registration fee to the in-house program fee, up to $1000.
Space limited — enroll today!
You’ll Learn from a Master
Rebecca Morgan, CSP, CMC, CVP, has been giving professional, in-person presentations around the world since 1980, and virtual presentations since 1997. She was a pioneer in virtual presentations, and now is one of a very few who’s earned the Certified Virtual Presenter (CVP) designation as well as the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation, and Certified Management Consultant (CMC).
She’s researched and experimented with what makes engaging live, virtual presentations and will share what she’s learned. She blends her expertise in adult learning, professional speaking, and virtual presentations to bring you the best practices she’s discovered.
She’s appeared on 60 Minutes, Oprah, the Wall Street Journal, Forbes.com, National Public Radio and USA Today as well as international media. Rebecca is the bestselling author of 28 books. Two have sold over 250,000 copies each and have been translated into 9 languages.
Many world-class organizations have engaged Rebecca to develop creative solutions to their situations. These include: Apple, Hewlett-Packard, Adobe, Microsoft, Singapore Airlines, Wells Fargo Bank, New York Life Insurance, ING-Singapore, Shangri-La Hotels and Stanford University, among many more.
“This was the most valuable webinar I’ve ever participated in. I’ve attended many Training Magazine webinars and your session was the most content-rich with relevant examples. You were unbelievable!!! You provided a great example of what it looks like to manage yourself if you run into gliches… it’s as if you planned and rehearsed it. Thank You!!!” —Past President, National Speakers Assn. Northern California
“Working with Rebecca really amped up not only my skills, but even more importantly, my confidence! Her insights on camera angles, sharing with your group how they can get the best views, how to help everyone feel comfortable with the controls, and how to get the most even when calling in by phone were invaluable! And practicing interaction made it work like a breeze when I went live! Having the opportunity to test out the tips she shared, and get immediate feedback to tweak and enhance, I was armed with everything I needed to be my best on my virtual programs. This left me free to give my full attention where it needed to be: on my participants!” —Cher Holton, Ph.D., CSP, CMC
“Working with Rebecca has been a professional investment to myself and subsequently to my clients. It is also a no brainer. Once you are aware of the invaluable service she offers at a price so affordable, the question should be, ‘Why wouldn’t I do this?’ Not, ‘Should I?’ Discerning, trustworthy, and truly helpful, let all of Rebecca’s research and experience serve you to serve your clients.” —Holly Stiel
“Rebecca is a true pro when it comes to presentations. She knows how to enhance your skills and take you to the next level as a confident and engaging virtual presenter.” –Susan Friedmann, CSP, CVP
“Your presentation was so very helpful. Your information is so specific and useful. So many of these seminars are just selling a product and not really that helpful to the users. I appreciate your really delivering something of value.” –Caryn Joseph Siegel