The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile is for leaders to understand what s/he focuses on and how to lead better
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® lays out a clear path for helping leaders at all levels make the connection between their DiSC® style and leadership. Bringing together best practices from 300 experts in over 150 organizations, the important work of the most prominent scholars, and over four years of additional research and development, this all-inclusive classroom and online program approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship (as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management). With one unified model of leadership—vision, alignment, and execution—it focuses on helping leaders understand their own leadership styles and how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
• Recognize the priorities and tendencies, based on their own DiSC style, that shape their approach to the fundamental work of leaders: creating a vision, building alignment around that vision, and championing execution of the vision
• Explore in detail how to play to their strengths and overcome challenges to improve their leadership effectiveness
• Identify strategies to develop preferred behaviors based on context-specific best practices
• Research-validated, online assessment. 23-page leader-specific profile report provides detailed context-specific feedback based on the three-step Vision, Alignment, and Execution Model and the three drivers associated with each step. Strong visuals and illustrations, including 18 behavioral continua, delve deep into what steps leaders can take to increase the behaviors linked to the essential best practices of leadership.
• Easily customizable. Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title, or print selected sections.
• The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation (sold separately).
Sample profile report
Video explaining ED DiSC Work of Leaders Profile
Case Study: Carhartt and the Work of Leaders
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®: Ineffective Alignment
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®: Effective Alignment